Business Account Administrator (Administrative Assistant) The Business Account Administrator (Administrative Assistant) is responsible for administrative activities related to assigned clients. Work closely with Sales Team Leader and other support personnel. Main responsibilities include claims, deductions, and promotion forms management; assists with performing administrative activities, and facilitates problem resolution by maintaining communication and serving as a liaison to the Sales Team, ...
Our client is seeking an Order Processing Associate to add to their team. The Order Processing Associate will primarily provide assistance and backup for all general tasks and duties associated with inputting and processing sales orders, confirming sales orders, and communicating with the customers.
• Order processing, customer service and working with shipping and receiving
• Basic computer skills required, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Experience utilizing ERP ...
1) Coordinates employees transportation
2) Takes care of company cars (owned and leased) and coordinates drivers
3) Conducts house rental payment and reimbursement
4) Applies for employee visas and permits
5) Takes care of the office management (cleaning, gardening, daily maintenance activities, etc.)
6) Checks request forms such as car use request, air ticket booking request, etc. to ensure that requests are in line with company rules/regulations
7) Collects and identifies insufficiencies as well ...
Jun 27 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Grand Rapids is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.