A West Olive manufacturing company is seeking experienced Mig & Tig Welders for 1st shift & 2nd shift. Company works 4 10 hour shifts! Contract-to-permanent position with a complete benefits package available upon hire-in.
- 2+ years of mig & tig welding experience is required. Experience welding various gages metals is required.
- GED or H.S. Diploma
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read blueprints, micrometers, and calipers is required
This is a Full Time, Regular Employee position located in Holland on 1st shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Builds, adjusts, and repairs fixtures to print.
• Pulls raw materials or parts from inventory.
• Welds parts to print.
• Grinds and cleans parts to quality specifications.
• Measures and checks quality of welded parts to assure they are to spec/print.
• Completes necessary paperwork.
• Assists with putting away inventory.
Nov 13 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Grand Rapids has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.