Mount Airy Furniture Co. 3 Drawer Dresser
* The dresser is from the Depression era of the late 1920s to mid 1930s.
* It probably once had a mirror attached to the back, as you can see by the shadow of the stanchions and the screw holes.
* Made of Mahogany and Walnut
* The bottom drawers are made of stump cut walnut veneer, the most popular decorative veneer of the period.
* The top drawers are made of walnut burl veneer.
* The top is flat cut walnut veneer.
* The frame and legs are made of a secondary wood called red gum.
* It is on Casters, so it moves easily.
* Has Dove Tail drawers.
* 48"l x 22"w x 36"t
* 1 - 3", 1 - 7", 1 - 8" drawers; 42 1/2"w x 17 1/4"d
$125.00 - OBO
For more information on this and numerous other items, call Raymond @ TreasureTrovesOnline.com @ 616-836-7376