Manager of Inpatient Coding / Clin Doc Improvement
Healthcare / Health Services - Medical Records / IT / Informatics
Medical / Health - HIM / Coder
Location: Grand Rapids Mi.
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
Manages inpatient coding and clinical documentation operations. Provides management, ...
JOB OBJECTIVE SUMMARY:
The Biller-Collections Specialist-III is a key associate at Hope Network whose primary responsibilities include:
Works closely with General Counsel on all accounts that have been unsuccessfully collected through the normal billing process to ensure all internal protocols have been completed; provides legal with any necessary information and follow up as it relates the uncollected accounts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Regular and predictable attendance is an ...
Responsible for accurate and responsive billing of ambulance and wheelchair claims to patients, facilities and all third party insurance companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure daily customer happiness
Provide phone coverage for patient service Representatives when needed
Responsible for coding and billing ambulance and wheelchair charges
Accurate use of ICD9 and CPT codes
Must maintain current knowledge of all insurance billing guidelines and requirements
Answer patient ...
• Manages inpatient coding and clinical documentation operations. Provides management, leadership and expertise in managing all details of assigned operations and works in conjunction with other departments, including but not limited to Patient Access, Clinical Services, Patient Financial Services, Medical Staff, Information Services (TIS), and other service areas to ensure that the established goals are optimally accomplished.
• Responsible for systematic approaches that contribute to a ...
Notions Marketing is a growing global creative arts distributor located in Grand Rapids. We take pride in teamwork and are searching for a qualified programmer/analyst to join our IT department.
DESIRED PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE:
- Basic; Java a plus.
- Linux/Unix operating system; Windows / Mac a plus.
- Working knowledge of business applications programming.
- Proven ability to write, test, and implement code.
- Associates degree in Computer Science; BA / BS a plus.
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Grand Rapids easier than ever before.