The Nurse Practitioner functions independently in a primary care practice, providing primary health care services to clients throughout the life-span in an out patient setting. This expanded role includes health promotion, education and diagnosis and treatment of common health deviations.
Provides diagnosis, treatment, prescription, referral, consultation, and follow-up for clients in a primary care setting.
Participates in the development of standards of care, protocols, quality monitors and ...
• Provide psychiatric services through the comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mostly geriatric patients at a variety of rehabilitation facilities as well as assisted living and nursing homes.
• Identify and address comorbidities.
• Prescribe or adjust psychotropic medications. (can train)
• Does not include psychological therapy.
• See 10 – 15 patients per day.
• Collaboration with multiple disciplines and assure continuity of care.
We are looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners or Physicians Assistants (Mid-Level Providers) to join our team. In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our professionals the opportunity to establish close relationships with the people they treat, in the place where they spend significant time: at work. We offer competitive benefits and salary. These positions are Full-time with Benefits and a highly competitive salary. Please indicate on the interview section of the application ...
May 29 -
eBay Classifieds list a number of medical & healthcare jobs and makes accessing jobs in this employment area in Grand Rapids convenient and easy. Jobs may include ads for a medical assistant, pulmonologist, vascular surgeon, nurse practitioner, anesthesiologist, neurologist, telemetry nurse, family medicine physician and many more. It may also be that you are having difficulty finding medical and healthcare job ads on other websites on the Internet. When you find a suitable job on eBay Classifieds, you should send in all the relevant application details. You may prefer to contact the employer or advertiser by phone if a number is provided.